The absolute best, richest, and easiest one-bowl chocolate cake recipe ever! It’s great topped with chocolate cream cheese frosting!
Preparation time: 20 mins
Bake: 35 mins
Ready in: 55 mins
Serves: One 9 x 13 inch pan
- 2 cups (250 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (400 g) white sugar
- 3/4 cup (65 g) unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons (9 g) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (235 ml) cold brewed coffee
- 1 cup (235 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch (22 x 33 cm) pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, coffee, milk, oil and vinegar. Mix until smooth; the batter will be thin. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.